Full-time Registered Music Therapist
This Music Therapist role will provide Music Therapy service and adapted Music Classes to children with Special Needs; provide assistance to music therapy programs, including in-session assistance and preparation work; and promote Music Therapy in our community.
We mainly serve children with special needs including developmental delays, autism and other developmental neurological disorders. Experience in working with special needs children is necessary.
• On-job training will be provided with ongoing supervision/support
• Study allowance is available
• Work in a team of music therapists with opportunities for case sharing and exchange of skills
• Staff discount for purchase at our retail store Poppin Toys
• Plenty of work opportunities in different types of settings and work (eg, different types of special schools, song-writing/song production projects, music concerts, telehealth projects etc)
• Competent in singing and playing with piano accompaniment
• Competent in singing and playing with guitar accompaniment
• Full of Energy and Creative
• Good communication skills, enthusiastic and independent
• Passionate in Serving Special Needs Children
• Experienced in working with preschool children with SEN and their parents are preferable
• Love working as a team
• Mature, responsible and humble character
• Saturday work is required
Interested parties please send full resume with availability and expected salary to email@example.com.